Details for the next Titanfall 2 DLC was recently posted on the game's official website. The DLC called "Glitch in the Frontier" is scheduled to go live on April 25. The free DLC will contain new maps, a new faction, and the usual patch updates to improve the game's performance (see table below).
- Glitch Map
- A medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map
- Deck Live Fire Map
- Tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see an M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background…
- M.R.V.N. Faction
- Marked for Death game mode.
- A featured mode around the launch of Glitch in the Frontier update.
- Update to the Main Menu
- A new look and tiles for news and other cool stuff
- Max Gen increase for Pilots
- Gen increased to 100.
- New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
- New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
- Live Fire mode added to Private Match options
It seems that the developers wanted to create a strong community who will ensure the longevity of the game, in return, the team can gather information through feedbacks and suggestions which are a win-win for both parties. Titanfall 2
has been getting free additional post-launch contents since March. The last free DLC called A Colony Reborn
went live on March 30.
Check out the trailer for the DLC below and stay tuned for more gaming updates.
" Titanfall 2 A Glitch in the Frontier DLC Trailer"