The Tekken 7
team are continuously working to make improvements to Tekken 7 with various updates for the game. The latest patch/update went live recently for the PC called HotFix #3. The patch contains matchmaking tweaks and improvements include unlimited revenge matches by lifting the restriction on revenge matches in Ranked Matches. Check out the complete patch notes below for more information.
Tekken 7 Update (Hotfix #3)
- The black color for customization is now set to true black again and the issues with some character’s alternate costumes are fixed.
- Improved matchmaking timing in all online modes.
- Player’s information including character, wins, grade and title are no longer displayed during matchmaking
- Removed Match Lists following the improvement in matchmaking.
- Improved menu and navigation in Player Match. The change notably allow players to leave sessions more easily.
- Lifted the restriction on revenge matches in Ranked Match, to enables unlimited revenge matches.
- Fixed a revenge match related issue where the opponent’s name could change upon having revenge matches.
So what do you think about the changes? Share your thoughts in the comment section below and stay tuned for more gaming new and updates.