Bioware's Mass Effect Andromeda
will no longer receive future updates for its single-player and story mode campaigns according to the latest statement posted by the team on the game's official website. The statement also states that future updates and contents will be handled by the game's multiplayer team who, in the coming weeks will provide details for new multiplayer missions, character kits and much more.
Update version 1.10 is said to be the game's final update and if in-case you missed it you can check the patch notes in the table below. Mass Effect Andromeda launched with a poor reception from gamers and critics alike, but despite all the negative feedbacks, the team worked hard to fix the game's story campaign through a series of patches. Even though the game is not what most fans of the series expected it to be, the efforts made by the team has made the game much better compared to its launch version.
Mass Effect Andromeda Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV
Check out the game's multiplayer trailer below and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
"Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Trailer"
Source: Mass Effect