Guerrilla Games recently revealed the details for Horizon Zero Dawn
's update version 1.32 through a new trailer. The latest update is in contrast with the last month's version 1.30
which added the Ultra Hard mode in the game, the latest patch will now add a new setting called "Story" difficulty which is designed for those who wants to experience the narrative of the game.
The "Story" difficulty boosts player inflicted damage and reduces player-received damage. This mode was also designed to welcome new inexperienced players into the game. Check out the rest of the information in the patch notes and trailer below and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
Horizon Zero Dawn Update Version 1.32 Patch Notes
If you encounter an issue while playing Horizon Zero Dawn, please try reloading a recent manual save, quicksave or autosave from the “Load” menu option. If the issue persists, please take screenshots of the area where it occurred and your location on the map, and forward them to us for further investigation.
- Added ‘Story Mode’ difficulty. An easier difficulty setting for people that mainly want to experience the story of Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Fixed an issue for some players where human melee attackers could change their rotation and warp towards the player after jump attacking giving them an unfair advantage.
- Fixed an issue in New Game+ where some players were not allowed to fast travel to Sunfall campfires with the Shadow Stalwart Adept armour equipped.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were not able to abandon a job for a job created to buy items at a merchant.
- Fixed an issue that some players encountered where some animation events would not work properly when the player has a lot of resources.
- Fixed an issue in “Revenge of the Nora” where for some players the Nora would not help Aloy fight off the enemy during the ‘Clear the Camps’ objective.
- Fixed an issue in “The Point of the Spear” where some players were not able to continue the quest if they dropped their Tripcaster on NG+ before talking to Rost.
- Fixed an issue in “The Sun Shall Fall” where some players were not able to get back in the palace to talk to Blameless Marad as the gates were closed.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash for certain players if they switched difficulty while Aloy is dead with an Errand active.
- Fixed an issue where for some players the game would crash if a player continuously makes ‘Jobs’ and then changes difficulty continuously.
"Horizon Zero Dawn Patch 1.32 Trailer"
Source: PlayStation Blog