The Details for the upcoming Tekken World Tour
Finals has just been revealed through the tournament's official web page. The finals which will be a battle between 16 of the best Tekken Players in the World will have a $50,000 prize money to the one left standing and is crowned as the world's best Tekken player.
In relation to this, we have managed to gather the necessary information on the upcoming tournament which is going to take place at the City View at Metreon In San Francisco on November 12, 2017. Check out the table below for the information and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
Tekken World Tour Finals Information
- City View at Metreon
- 135 4th St #4000, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Doors open at noon, 12:00 PM PT
- Competition starts at 1:00 PM PT
- Event is scheduled to end at 10:00 PM PT
- TEKKEN World Tour Finals tournament
- Geese Howard, TEKKEN 7 playable demo stations
- Numerous TEKKEN Merchandise and other pop-up-shops
- Katsuhiro Harada and Michael Murray “meet-and-greet” and autograph session
- Recommended accommodations are at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel, located across the street from City View at Metreon.
Flying in from out of state?
- City View at Metreon can be reached from San Francisco International Airport via the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) system. City View at Metreon and the Marriott Marquis Hotel are conveniently located 5 minutes walking distance from the Powell St. BART station.
Source: Tekken World Tour