Ghost Recon Wildlands'
4v4 PVP Ghost War mode free update went live a couple of days ago. To go with the recent launch, a free weekend event is currently being held which started on October 12 up to October 15 which not only include the PVP update(PS Plus/Xbox Live Gold is required for Online Play
) but the entire game as well unlike the open beta access last February which was limited to specific areas only.
For those who are curious on the content of this massive update (11GB on consoles, 4.75 GB on Steam and 9.5 GB on UPlay) you can check out the complete patch notes of the game below. Ghost War
mode is going to be a big game changer which will eventually attract more players to the game. Check out the trailer below and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
On top of the bug fixes and improvements to the main game, this update is bringing the PvP mode: Ghost War. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands: Ghost War is an intense tactical 4v4 adversarial experience. At launch, you will have 12 classes to choose from as you battle enemies across 8 different maps. You will need to plan your actions and tactics carefully, as even your downed teammates can become objectives since you will be able to revive them at any time.
- In "El Cardinal", fixed a bug where the player couldn't redeploy freely after failing the mission
- Fixed a bug where a "NEW" tag would appear on the loadout even though there is no new unlocked item
- Fixed a bug where the "Missile incoming" warning would be displayed too late
- Fixed some situations where the prestige points earned wouldn't appear on screen
- Fixed a bug where a player wouldn't be kicked from the lobby if the command was initiated from several players
- Added relay servers for improved connectivity between players
- Fixed a bug where a player shooting from the trunk of a car could lose control over the character
- Polished the new helicopter's landing animation
- Fixed a bug where Norton antivirus users would have troubles launching the game
- In "El Invisible", fixed a bug where the "mission failed" screen would not appear, making the mission unavailable.
- Fixed the mouse input precision for the new helicopter control scheme. We implemented mouse acceleration which decays as helicopter picks up speed, and a deceleration when player is driving, as previous implementation was losing angular velocity too fast
- Fixed an issue causing vehicle doors to always shown as being closed when using NVidia Ansel
"Ghost War Launch and Post Launch Trailer"
"GRW Free Weekend Trailer"
Source: Ubisoft, PlayStation