Ryu (Kakko Fubatsu)
- Upon countering an attack, a shockwave of energy will be released around Ryu. If this shockwave hits the opponent, Ryu will perform a strike attack.
- While active, press HP + HK to use Isshin, a technique
- Using Isshin, Ryu can counter everything except throws, giving him a highly functional defensive option. The opponent will be vulnerable to additional attacks after the Isshin strike, making for a great opportunity to deal major damage.
- Chun-Li fires a ball of energy from both her hands in this V-Trigger. Press HP + HK to fire another Kikosho.
- For Kikosho after V-Trigger activation, hold down the buttons HP + HK, and Kikosho will gain guard break properties. The opponent will be vulnerable afterwards, giving Chun-Li an opportunity to deal additional damage.
Nash (Stealth Dash)
- With Stealth Dash, Nash quickly moves towards his opponent. During movement, press punch for Justice Corridor, a strong overhead punch move, or press kick for Justice Shell, a kick that launches the opponent. Press back for a quick stop, making this V-Trigger great for high-speed movement options.
- Both Justice Corridor and Justice Shell can be canceled on hit or block, allowing Nash to extend his combos or keep up the pressure on a blocking opponent. However, the same move cannot be canceled into itself.
M. Bison (Psycho Nightmare)
- While active, press HP + HK to perform the Psycho Crusher special move. Bison also gains Psycho Charge - press reverse half circle (forward to back) plus kick to perform a command throw that infuses the opponent with Psycho Power.
- If an opponent has been hit with Psycho Charge, the Psycho Power infused into them will explode after a set period of time. If the Psycho Charge was successful, the infusion can also be detonated with Psycho Judgement (forward to back) plus kick at your own discretion.
Cammy (Delta Ambush)
- Press HP + HK for Delta Ambush, where Cammy flies towards her opponent.
- Press forward plus HP + HK for Delta Step, a quick forward dash. Although there are no move variations from Delta Step, Cammy can cancel her normal moves from the dash. Use it in combos, or to help her keep up a fast-paced offensive rush.
- Press kick during Delta Ambush for the downward kick move Reverse Edge, or press punch for the command throw Delta Twist.
Birdie (Birdie Time)
- While in Birdie Time, press HP + HK to perform a new chain attack. Bull Swing is a high chain attack and allows for follow-up attacks, while Bull Capture is a low-hitting chain attack that targets the opponent's feet. Use the directional buttons for the different versions.
- The flames Birdie shoots from his mouth on activation have a hitbox, and on hit the opponent can be hit with an additional attack. Also, the low-hitting chain Bull Capture can interact with the objects Birdie throws on the ground for his V-Skill, giving him a unique new approach to the neutral game.
- Shinryuken is a powerful, multi-hit rising Shoryuken. If it hits, rapidly press punch to change the properties of the move.
- The landing recovery of the max-strength version from rapid button presses can be special move canceled, leading to some very powerful combos.
Necalli (Clouded Mirror)
- Starting with Arcade Edition, Clouded Mirror is a special move Necalli gains after activating his V-Trigger I. It is a ranged attack, where Necalli jumps at his opponent with a strike.
- Hold down the buttons to greatly increase the move's strength. Necalli can juggle the opponent after the max strength version hits. Since it has quite a bit of startup, use together with Culminated Power to avoid having the opponent take advantage of the startup.
- While active, press HP + HK to perform Flash Arch - Rossa, which will counter the opponent's attack, or perform the counter attack independently with Flash Arch - Granate (forward plus HP + HK).
- Upon landing a successful counter, Vega will counter-attack, kicking the opponent up into the air, leaving them vulnerable to additional attacks. Flash Arch - Granate is the attack part without the counter. It's good for usage in combos, but keep in mind that Flash Arch - Granate cannot counter attacks.
R. Mika (Steel Chair)
- Nadeshiko will run out from behind Mika and throw a steel chair at the opponent. Hold down the button for Fightin' Dirty, where Nadeshiko will run up to the opponent and take two swings at them with the steel chair.
- Steel Chair hits multiple times, making it a great tool for combos. As Nadeshiko attacks twice with the steel chair in Fightin' Dirty, use it together with Mika's attacks to open up the opponent.
Karin (Tenha no Kata)
- While active, Karin will be able to use her counter move Yasha Gaeshi Tenchi by pressing HP + HK. What Karin does afterwards will change depending on the type of attack she counters.
- Countering a low attack results in Yasha Gaeshi Chi, while all other attacks will result in Yasha Gaeshi Ten. Both moves can be canceled into from the recovery of her special moves and V-Skill, so Karin can turn situations where she's normally at a disadvantage, into her favor.
- Easifa strengthens Rashid's kick special moves while active. Press HP + HK to perform Haboob, a wind projectile that has a different trajectory than his Whirlwind Shot.
- Easifa strengthens the forward movement and hit properties of the kick special moves, increases range, and provides for other strengthening effects. It also increases the jump speed and distance of his front flip and allows Rashid to perform a wall jump after EX Eagle Spike hits, giving him more options in the neutral game and in combos.
Zangief (Cossack Muscle)
- Cossack Muscle changes the properties of Screw Pile Driver and Borscht Dynamite. The effects last until the V-Gauge Timer runs out, or if one of the aforementioned special moves is successfully hit.
- In addition to increased damage for the Screw Pile Driver and Borscht Dynamite, Screw Pile Driver can be special move canceled and will combo, leading to command throw combos that usually aren't possible.
Dhalsim (Yoga Sansara)
- Dhalsim creates a multi-hit orb of fire in front of him. This V-Trigger can also be performed in the air. Hitting the fire orb with Yoga Flame or Yoga Gale will change its properties.
- Hitting the fire orb with Yoga Flame or Yoga Gale will put it in motion. Its trajectory will differ depending on the move used. The orb will keep moving while it's on screen, and its trajectory can be further changed by hitting it again with Yoga Flame or Yoga Gale.
Laura (Shock Stance)
- While active, Laura will be able to perform the dodge maneuver Matsuda Sway by pressing HP + HK. During Matsuda Sway, press HP + HK again to perform the command throw Shock Choke.
- Matsuda Sway dodges non-throw attacks. Press forward with MP + MK during Matsuda Sway for a forward dash. Shock Choke can be performed from the dash, so Laura can use this to avoid her opponent's big attacks and close the distance.
F.A.N.G (Koryo Dokuda)
- Nishikyu and Ryobenda will be strengthened while active. With an increase in hits and the attack hitbox, this improves F.A.N.G's ability to restrict his opponents movements.
- While active, Nikankyaku can be performed from Nishikyu, giving F.A.N.G a way to close the distance and open up his opponent in close.
Alex (Rage Boost)
- While in Rage Boost, Alex will gain the moves Flying DDT - HP + HK, and Choke Sleeper - HP + HK.
- Flying DDT is a moving throw that works against standing opponents. In addition to being a surprising mid-range attack, Flying DDT can be canceled from moves that cause a lot of hit stun, resulting in somewhat long-range combo ability.
- Choke Sleeper can be performed only after Flash Chop on hit or block, and on hit leaves Alex in close to continue his offensive pressure. Choke Sleeper only hits close range, so be mindful of the range at which the Flash Chop hits.
Ibuki (Fuma Shuriken)
- Ibuki will throw a giant shuriken at the opponent, which comes back after going off-screen.
- Press HP + HK for Fuma Shuriken - Haku, which is for use against grounded opponents, and press back plus HP + HK for Fuma Shuriken - Kokufu, which is angled upwards for anti-air usage.
- Due to the length at which the shuriken is on screen, it serves to limit the opponent's movements. Ibuki can continue to combo the opponent after hit, and if it's blocked she can use her Airborne Kunai and Kasumigake to confuse the opponent's attempts to block.
Guile (Knife Edge)
- Knife Edge is a power-up V-Trigger for Guile's Somersault Kick. The Somersault Kick will create a projectile that will be fired towards the opponent. This projectile can be on screen at the same time as Sonic Boom and Sonic Cross.
- While active, Guile will perform two iterations of kicks for his EX Somersault Kick. The EX version doesn't have the projectile like the normal version does, but is good for use in combos and counter attacks.
Urien (Tyrant Pressure)
- While active, Urien gains the special move Tyrant Blaze, a multi-hit tackle attack. Hold down the buttons to charge the move - Urien will have super armor while charging, and charging changes the move properties.
- While charging, Urien will have super armor, allowing him to absorb an attack. A maximum-charge Tyrant Blaze will guard break the opponent and put them into a juggle state.
Juri (Feng Shui Engine Beta)
- Juri emits a field around her that drains her opponent's EX gauge, taking it for her own.
- The roundhouse kick she performs upon activation has a hitbox and draws the opponent in, giving her a good opportunity to absorb the opponent's gauge. The gauge absorption effect is paused while Juri performs a throw and when she is in mid-air, so be sure to think wisely about your fighting methods while this V-Trigger is active.
Balrog (No Mercy)
- While active, press HP + HK for the command throw B3.
- If Balrog is having trouble opening his opponent up, this V-Trigger can help improve his offensive abilities while in close. B3 also deals a high amount of stun, so if the opponent already has a lot of stun built up, an active V-Trigger can make them feel pressured.
Akuma (Shiretsu Hasshi)
- Using Shiretsu Hasshi, Akuma can link together powerful attacks using the V-Timer instead of the EX gauge. Grounded HP/HK attacks and each of his special moves can be canceled into EX special moves.
- There are many moves he will be able to cancel into the EX special moves, giving him the ability to deal great damage from a number of situations.
Kolin (Absolute Zero)
- While active, Kolin's punch attacks and Hailstorm will be strengthened. Additionally, she has a forward dash where she will slide across the floor on a sheet of ice.
- She can also press HP + HK to perform Frost Edge.
- During this move, Kolin's attacks will be given dash properties, similar to medium Vanity Step. She can perform a high-speed Frost Edge from her forward dash, and if it hits, press HP + HK for Reverse Javelin, which will freeze the opponent and prevent them from recovering stun meter.
Ed (Enhanced Snatcher)
- While active, press HP + HK to perform an enhanced version of the Psycho Snatcher, the Ultra Snatcher. Use the directional buttons to change between the ground and anti-air versions.
- For Ultra Snatcher - Ground, Ed will fly towards the opponent with a strike. On hit he will be able to combo afterwards, and on block Ed will be at the advantage.
- Ultra Snatcher - Air, can be used both as anti-air, and in juggle combos.
Abigail (Hybrid Charge)
- While active, Abigail will be able to use the powerful tackle move Metro Crash by pressing HP + HK. It can be strengthened to a second level upon holding down the buttons.
- Abigail will have hyper armor while charging, letting him absorb multiple hits. However, the charge will be vulnerable to throws and Critical Arts. Maximum charge Metro Crash will guard break, and Abigail keeps his hyper armor even while moving forward.
Menat (Prophecy of Thoth)
- Prophecy of Thoth surrounds Menat with 6 Soul Power energy orbs. Use Judgement of Thoth to fire them all at once.
- After Judgement of Thoth, Menat can get a new set of orbs by pressing HP + HK.
- Use a reverse quarter circle (down to back) with different punch buttons to change the orb trajectory when firing, for use in controlling the opponent's movements, anti-air, and extending combos.
Zeku (Karura Tenzan)
- Both Old and Young Zeku share the same V-Trigger, Karura Tenzan. Upon activation Zeku moves forward with a launcher kick. If it connects, Zeku will switch identities and continue attacking.
- It has priority against all non-grounded strike attacks, making it highly functional as a counter attack. Use the directional buttons to determine what side Zeku will land on after the additional attacks, allowing him to switch sides with his opponent.