2017 is almost over and in less than 48 hours, 2018 is going to make its grand entrance. But before this happens, let's take a quick look at some of the most anticipated video game titles scheduled to launch this January.
Street Fighter V Arcade Edition (PC, PS4) January 16,
- Come to think of it, if Street Fighter V launched complete with the features of what Street Fighter V Arcade Edition has, it would have been perfect. SFV Arcade Edition boasts some new features and contents like the Extra Battle Mode and Team Battle mode. It took 2 years before the alleged "incomplete" SFV has finally become whole.
The Inpatient (PSVR) January 23
- The Inpatient is a psychological horror game set in the "Until Dawn" universe. The events of the game are set 60 years before the event of "Until Dawn."
Dragon Ball FighterZ January 26
- This game doesn't need a lot of introduction as both fighting and non-fighting game enthusiast are itching to get their hands on this masterpiece by Bandai Namco and Arc System Works. This is hands down the best Dragon Ball video game to date.
Monster Hunter World (PS4, Xbox One) January 26
- Making its big return to the PlayStation 4, Monster Hunter World will feature an open world with complete with various multiple zones/areas designed for both exploration and hunting activities. This is the 5th installment in the series and will support both single and multiplayer modes.
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4) January 30
- Square Enix's ultimate fighting game with RPG elements featuring the most memorable characters from the epic Final Fantasy series will come to the PS4 by the end of the first month of 2018. The battle system of this version has been modified and will feature a brand new narrative by Kazushige Nojima.
Check out the trailer for The Inpatient below and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
"The Inpatient Trailer"