Konami's online survival multiplayer spin-off of MGS V: The Phantom Pain called Metal Gear Survive has recently made its debut to the gaming public. To celebrate the game's launch, Konami will be distributing 30 SV Coins every day from February 23 up to March 13, 2018, which will stack-up with the game's other daily bonuses. Aside from that, the company has also disclosed information regarding the game's post-launch updates scheduled to go live next month. The update will include new mission types and new events for co-op together with new difficulty levels for both daily and weekly missions.
- Adding a new difficulty level for Daily Missions (Hard)
- Adding a new difficulty level for Weekly Missions (Hard)
- Adding a new type of mission in CO-OP
- Adding a new event : CO-OP mission with the new rule.
- Adding the possibility to change some of the in-game controls.
- Changing the personal score calculation so it takes the digger acceleration into account.
Metal Gear Survive has had its own share of controversies. The game has been under constant criticism from the fans of Metal Gear Solid. Whether or not the game will live up to its title remains a mystery, but for now, just check out the launch trailer for the game below and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
"Metal Gear Survive Launch Trailer"
Source: PlayStation, Konami