The special Tekken 7 X Alternative Time Report Collaboration broadcast has finally confirmed the March 20 launch date of the game's upcoming crossover character Noctis Lucis Caelum. A live gameplay demonstration of the character together with its various customization options and Tekken Bowl gameplay was also shown during the broadcast. Tekken series producer Katsuhiro Harada was also present during the live broadcast who seems to be providing a character breakdown of the upcoming character (we are not sure since the broadcast was in Japanese).
Here are some things we noticed during the broadcast:
- he has an auto-combo with his 2 button, 1 is a normal jab.
- He has an orbital and a lars uf3 like move
- His rage drive looks like a safer warp strike but it was used to kill so we couldn’t see the properties on block.
- He has a lot of low crush moves including a homing kick.
- Warp strike is f2
- His fire throw looks like it’s a 1+2.
- He has a slide from a string.
- Parry looks like it gives a wallsplat
- He has an armor move where he uses his shield, knockdown for guaranteed dmg like jins zen 3+4
- We're also guessing everyone knows about his 4,2 move that teleports him up
Noctis is the second DLC crossover character for Tekken 7 and the third in the entire series following Akuma and Geese Howard. Check out some of the screenshots and trailer from the broadcast below and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
"Tekken 7 DLC 3 Trailer"
Source: 876TV, Tekkenchannel