June 21's PC Patch for the PC version of Tekken 7
was recently released by Bandai Namco. The patch fixes leaderboard issues, hackers, character glitches and much more. This update is one of the much-awaited patch for the PC after complaints about some minor glitches appeared a week after the game's launch.
Tekken 7 has been one of the critically acclaimed and best-selling fighting game launched this year. It has topped the UK sales chart during launch. Besides its minor online glitches, the game has been performing great on all platforms. Check out the patch notes below courtesy of Tekken Gamer and stay tuned for more gaming updates.
- Fixes an issue where the leaderboard only shows until the 97th rank and players can’t jump to their own ranking.
- Fixes an issue where players can’t resume the game after minimizing the app’s Window.
- Updates the matching version to ensure hackers will not be matched with legit users anymore.
- Fixes Nina’s Ivory Cutter, Eddy’s rage arts and Miguel’s power crash move.
- Fixes an issue where sometimes both controls are assigned to 1P in VERSUS battle.
- Fixes an issue where the keyboard becomes unresponsive after reconnecting USB devices.
- Fixes issues where customized Kazuya’s 3D model partially disappears.