Bungie has finally revealed its next expansion for Destiny 2 called Forsaken, the new DLC which is scheduled to arrive on September 4 is once again packed with new contents and features which is said to have been a result from gathering all the feedback from the community in the past year. Some of the announced features are as follows;
- Hunt Down the 8 Barons and their Crew
- Two New Destinations: The Tangled Shore and The Dreaming City
- A Brand-New Raid
- Introducing Gambit, a 4v4 Competitive PvE Mode
- Wield New Powers with Nine Additional Supers
- Collect New Exotic Weapons, Armor, and Gear
- All-New Weapon Archetype, Legendary Bow
- New Story Missions, Adventures, Destination Activities, and more
Destiny 2: Forsaken is currently available for pre-order. Bungie is also making changes in its paid content structure by introducing the Annual Pass which if bought together with the Forsaken expansion will cost $69.99, or separately for $34.99. Check out the reveal video below for more information and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
"Destiny 2 Forsaken Reveal Trailer"