Previously announced free DLC characters for Fighting EX Layer Vulcano Rosso and Pullum Purna were finally launched by Arika earlier today. Not only that, the launch came with a long list of character adjustments, fixes, together with some minor additions in both aesthetic and mechanics of the game (see patch notes below).
Ver 1.1.0 Adjustments, Fixes, Changes
The following Gougi were adjusted:
-The makeup of the Babel Deck was changed.
- Meter Power
- Heads or Tails
- EX Arrow
-The corner system was fixed.
-The range on cross-ups was fixed.
The following Normals were adjusted:
The following characters had certain Special Moves adjusted:
- Shirase (stMP)
- Kairi (stHP, crHP)
- Garuda (stMP, crHP)
- Skullomania (crHP)
- Doctrine Dark (crHP)
- Blaire (crHP)
- Jack (crHP)
- Shadowgeist (crHP)
- Hayate (crHP)
- Sanane (stMP, stHP, crHP)
- Hokuto (stMP)
- The move [Shin] had its invincibility time altered and it is now throwable.
- [Kienbu]’s hitbox has been adjusted.
- [Darun Catch] was adjusted.
- [Twilight Lariat] was adjusted.
- MP, MK, HP, and HK all had their damage adjusted.
- His hurtbox while in a blowback state was adjusted.
- [EX Prominence] had its hit property adjusted.
- [Skullohead] had its damage adjusted.
- [Skullodive] had its damage adjusted.
- MP, MK, HP, and HK all had their damage adjusted.
- crHP was adjusted on hit.
- [Sliding Arrow] will now work on opponents who have Hades activated.
- [Crazy Jack Upper] was adjusted on hit.
- Along with the new changes to the corner system, [Kasumi-Oroshi] has been adjusted.
The situations after the following throws were adjusted
- LP and MP versions of [Kamaitachi] had their startup frames adjusted.
- HP version of [Kamaitachi] had its damage adjusted.
- [Oborozuki] had its damage adjusted.
- *[Kamaitachi] also had its animation corrected.
An error where one would end up behind their opponent after throwing them in the corner was fixed.
- Kairi: Forward Throw
- Shirase: Forward Throw, Back Throw
- Allen: Forward Throw
- Jack: Command Throw
- Blaire: Forward Throw, Back Throw
- Sanane: Forward Throw, Back Throw
- Hokuto: Forward Throw, Back Throw
- Text Messages were added to Arcade Mode.
- Two additional Characters (Vulcano Rosso and Pullum Purna) were added.
- The voice actors for Vulcano Rosso and Pullum Purna have been added to the credits.
- Expert Missions were added for Vulcano Rosso and Pullum Purna.
- Color Type A for Vulcano Rosso and Pullum Purna has been added.
- *Color Type: Gold has not been added.
- CPU versions of Vulcano Rosso and Pullum Purna were added.
- Two additional stages were added. (There are variations of these stages, so four were added in total.)
- The appearance conditions for certain CPU opponents in Arcade Mode have been changed.
- Sanane’s move [Yayoi Tougong] was difficult to see on some stages, so the shading has been fixed.
- The Player Information display has been fixed when entering a Casual Match.
- Fixes to 1-Bar Connections: As a test in Version 1.1.0, 1-Bar Connections will be able to match with others and appear on search results so long as they meet their opponent’s search criteria.
Fixes to the Fighting Game Engine
- Invincibility was added to the recovery period after teching a Throw.
- Fixed an issue where Garuda’s [Kienbu] would slow down when moving forward.
- Fixed an issue where D.Dark’s [Dark Shackle] would grab opponents who were not supposed to be able to be grabbed..
- Fixed an issue where Hard Attack (Guard Break) was not being affected by the Gougi [Critical].
- Fixed an issue where the effect of Critical would reset the moment a Command Throw was used.
- The effect of Disrupt was fixed so [Throws are not affected by increases to Attack Power. They will only consume 1 bar of Super Meter.]
- Fixed an issue where Easy Combos would come out after inputting Command Normals from a Dash.
Fixes to the System
- Fixed an issue in Training Mode where setting a CPU opponent without meter to perform a reversal Super Combo would cause them to perform the action the moment they built up enough meter.
- Fixed an issue where CPU opponents were able to block moves on landing that they should not have been able to block.
- Fixed an issue where the Reversal message wasn’t shown after performing repeated Reversal attacks.
- Fixed an issue where continuing to search above your own rank on the Leaderboard would cause an connection error.
- Fixed an issue where both players would get desynced at the start of a Ranked Match.
- Fixed a rare issue where players would proceed to the game even after receiving a time-out error in an Online Match.
- Fixed an issue where a small memory leak would occur when going to different screens from the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue where the effects in the Intro would disappear 1F before the Intro ended
- Fixed an issue where your character would slide across the screen during their intro against Shadowgeist.
- Fixed an issue where the game wouldn’t proceed to the Victory Screen after KO’ing an opponent with D.Dark’s back throw.
- Fixed an issue where the cursor would disappear from the Options menu in Training Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the tabs would go dark in the Option menu in Training Mode.
- Fixed an issue where holding down a button and closing the Pause menu would make that button not work in game.
- Fixed an issue where holding down a button and closing the Pause menu would make it so that button would register as being pressed.
- Fixed an issue where accepting a Casual Match invitation from the Expert Mode ending screen would cause you Matching Status to disappear on returning to the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue where the Sound Effects would repeat upon building a bar of Super Meter.
- Fixed an issue where the playback wouldn’t be centered when changing the Character Voice volume in the Options menu.
Added NEW characters (Pullum Purna / Vulcano Rosso)
Added NEW stages
Added text messages in Arcade Mode
Adjusted and changed some Gougi and Decks
Fixed the system, engine, etc.
Aside from that, a physical edition of the game was announced for the Japanese market only with no definite launch date. Stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.