A new patch for Soulcalibur VI
is scheduled to go live this week. Version 1.02 will include various fixes for issues in all versions of the game, one of which is the incorrect records displayed in the PC version of the game. In terms of characters, the patch will include a fix for the bug that enables Tira and Voldo to execute critical edge and soul charge moves even without reaching the required soul meter level.
"The excerpt below is from the official Soulcalibur VI Japanese Page and was translated using Google Translate"
Regarding the items below, we will deliver update data Ver.1.02 for improvement and specification change.
- Schedule for delivery on PS4® version: November 14, 2018
- Scheduled delivery of Xbox One version: November 16 - 19,
- Scheduled delivery of STEAM® version: November 16, 2018
- Regarding "VOLDO" and "THIRAL", we adjusted the phenomenon that gauge consumption skill can be issued despite the lack of soul gauge under certain conditions.
- Adjusted the phenomenon that the tracking performance greatly improves under certain conditions with respect to "Gerardo" and "Thira" guard impossible technique.
- We adjusted the phenomenon that information of RANKINGS is not displayed properly.
*We will continue reviewing and considering other unexpected phenomena.
We are sorry for your inconvenience and trouble to our customers, thank you for your continued understanding in the future.
Also included is a fix for the reach of Geralt and Tira's unblockable attacks. The mentioned fixes will apply to all versions except for the Player Ranking which is a PC exclusive issue. Version 1.02 will go live for the PS4 on November 14, Xbox One on November 16-19, and November 16 for the PC. Stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
"Soulcalibur VI Launch Trailer"
Source: Bandai Namco, Soulcalibur VI