In the midst of the intense tournament happening in Amsterdam for the prestigious Tekken World Tour 2018, Bandai Namco took the opportunity to reveal one of the most anticipated crossover DLC characters along with the next DLC for Tekken 7
. Fresh from the Walking Dead series is Negan, the much-awaited gameplay trailer of the main antagonist and leader of the saviors has been shown to the anticipating public. Showcased in the trailer is a recreation of the iconic scene from the Walking Dead Series where Negan along with his iconic bat lined up and challenged the main characters of the series.
The final characters for DLC 7, on the other hand, was also unveiled featuring the Brutal Vale Tudo Fighter Craig Marduk, Armor King, and Julia. Check out the screenshots along with the trailers below for more information and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
*Updated with Patch Notes and Alternate costumes for Marduk and Armor King
Tekken 7 update 2.10 patch notes
- Support for Craig Marduk (DLC #6) and Armor King (DLC #7) has been added.
- Made adjustments to the game balance of several characters.
- Added new customization items (character panels for Anna Williams and Lei Wulong).
- The health gauge’s design has been updated.
- The character selection music has been updated.
- New music has been added to the jukebox.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Season Pass 2 bonus: “Fight King’s Raiment (TWT)” added for Noctis Lucis Caelum.
- New TEKKEN 7 illustrations have been added to the gallery.
"Armor King Costumes"
"Negan and Armor King Gameplay Trailer"
"Marduk Gameplay Trailer"
Source: Bandai Namco, Izuniy