One of the most anticipated updates for Tekken 7
Fated Retribution recently went live in Japan. Bringing with it improvements for the Arcade version of the highly acclaimed game. Aside from porting in the DLC characters like Geese, Noctis, Lei, and Anna, the new version also brings new updates and contents into the game. Among the changes includes the ff:
Tekken 7 FR Round 2 Specification Changes
- Changed Practice Mode to Premium Practice Mode (additional fee is no longer required)
- Additional changes are no longer required for using friends match
- Credit response of "fist-change probability upgrade" and first robbery
- Money Shop
- Premier Exchange Place
- Premier Shop (New character items added)
- Mission (New Mission for the new character with items, fight money, and special title available as motifs)
- Technical Chart for all 43 Characters Revealed
- Players must perform a reset on "Play Spot" from "Player Customization." Not doing so will result in failure in posting to some rankings and team rankings (team leader must adjust the setting).
-all details presented were gathered in the official Japanese site and were translated using Google's Translation service
As of the moment, only 1 out of the 4 cabinets designated for Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Round 2 due to some mechanical failure as per the latest update from the team. Nevertheless, this might just be a small hiccup that the Tekken team can't fix. Check out the trailer of the version below and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
"Tekken 7 FR Round 2 Trailer"
Source: Tekken Official, tekkenchannel