TEKKEN 7 - Version 2.20
- Character Balance Changes — PS4 | Xbox One | Steam
- A new wave of gameplay balance changes were made to the cast. See the chart on the official website for all the changes.
- Quick Select Feature — PS4 | Xbox One | Steam
- A method of changing the characters but not the stage have been added to the VERSUS and PRACTICE modes.
- Warm-Up Feature Additions — PS4 | Xbox One | Steam
- A feature to toggle the RAGE and Counter Hit status while waiting in the Warm-Up Room have been added. Characters with meters mechanics are now set to MAX by default.
- New Stages Added — PS4 | Xbox One | Steam
New Stages Added to the Game:
- JUNGLE OUTPOST 2
- TWILIGHT CONFLICT 2
- INFINITE AZURE 2
- LAST DAY ON EARTH*
*Last Day on Earth will be selectable on the day of Negan's releases.
New Customization Additions — PS4 | Xbox One | Steam
- New character art panels for Armor King and Craig Marduk have been added.
Gallery Artwork — PS4 | Xbox One | Steam
- New Tekken 7 illustrations are added.
Version 2.20 Balance Changes
General Changes (King, Bryan, Heihachi, Asuka, Dragunov, Bob, Anna, Lei)
- The Rage Drives of the above-mentioned characters, when struck on either an airborne or back turned opponent, would sometimes leave them in the wrong orientation. These have been fixed.
- ff,n,1+2 - The pushback of the attack is reduced leaving the opponent closer now if they get hit out of the air.
- qcf+1, 1+2, 1+2 (Jaguar Driver) - Recovery frames is reduced by 7.
- b+2,1 - The attack's lower hitbox is made larger.
- f,n,d,d/f+1 - The attack's lower hitbox is made larger.
- f,n,d,d/f+1, 1+2 - The occurence where the attack's damage value would change on stance transition has been fixed. (22 -> 20)
- Standing 4 - The attack's lower hitbox is made larger.
- f+2,1 - The recovery frames for this move on block was reduced from -14F to -13F. This attack is now a Wall Bounce. The behaviour on the opponent after getting hit by this move while airborne has also changed.
- While standing 1,2 - Damage is increased from 9 to 12. The attack's lower hitbox was made larger. The attack timing for the 2nd hit of this move is 1 frame faster.
- While standing 1,2,3 - The behaviour of the opponent when hit by this move on the ground is changed. The attack's upper hitbox is made larger. The move on hit with an airborne opponent now leaves them closer.
- Standing 1 // 1,2 // 1,2,3 // 2,3 // Standing 3 - All these moves now leave the opponent closer on hit.
- While standing 1 - The attack's lower hitbox is made larger.
- Back Sway 1 - The pushback of the move is reduced leaving the opponent closer now if they get hit out of the air.
- f,n,d,d/f+1+2 - The behaviour of the opponent when blocking this move is changed. The recovery frames of the move on block is changed from +2 frames to +5 frames.
- f+3,2 // f+4 // b+2 // While standing 2,4 - All these moves now leave the opponent closer on hit.
- Goliath 1+2 - The attack's active frames is increased by 1 frame.
- d+2 - The attack's active frames is increased by 1 frame.
- u/f+1 - The attack now leaves the opponent closer on hit.
- While running 3 or u/f+3+4 - The recovery frames after the breaking the attack throw is reduced by 11 frames.
- While running 1+2 - Recovery frames on block is increased from +0 frames to +4 frames. The move now also leaves the opponent closer on block.
- Rage d/b+3+4 - The attack's active frames is increased by 1 frame. The hitbox of the move is also made larger.
- 4~3,1 // 4~3,3 // 4~3,4 - The occurence where the attack's damage value would change on the 3rd hit has been fixed. (10 -> 12)
- ff+3+4 throw - The issue with another move coming out instead of the throw after doing the input is fixed.
- Full Crouch 4 and Back Turned d+4 - The damage values on these moves were adjusted to now be identical.
- f+2+3 - Damage value is increased from 25 to 30.
- Chaos Judgement 2+3 - Damage value is increased from 20 to 30.
- qcf+3,2 - Recovery frames have been reduced by 6 frames. The recovery frames on block have also been reduced from -8 frames to -2 frames. The attack's upper hitbox is made larger.
- 3,3 // Pheonix 3,3 - These moves are now a natural combo. The behavior of the opponent on hit is changed. The moves also leaves the opponent closer on hit.
- d/b+4 - Damage value has increased from 8 to 10.
- f,n,4,1 - The occurence where the attack's damage value would change on the 1st hit on Counter has been fixed. (12 -> 5)
- While running 1 - The attack's lower hitbox is made larger.
- VTS 1+2 - The unintended interaction with Jin's Parry and the tackle at a close range is fixed.
- ff+3 - The attack's hitbox has been made larger.
- 3+4,1 // 1+4 // u/f+3+4 - These moves have been fixed to not hit multiple times against a Power Crush or Rage art. The interaction with Jin's parry is also fixed.
- f+1+2 - The behavior of the opponent on hit is changed.
- f+1+4 - The instance where the shoulder would come out by doing a sliding 1 ~ 1+4 input is now fixed.
- d/b+1+2 - When hitting an opponent at the wall with this move, the players switching positions will now occur less often.
- Grounded d/b+1+3 throw (Feet towards) - The recovery frames of the throw is reduced by 7 frames