Following last week's launch of the Critical Mode, Kingdom Hearts III
fans still have a lot to be excited about. Revealed just recently by Tetsuya Nomura himself are the details for the post-launch paid DLC for the game called "ReMIND."
Speculated to bear resemblance to the "Final Mix,"
the upcoming content will include an additional Scenario (ReMIND), Limit Episode + Boss, Secret Episode + Boss, and an English VA Option.
In addition to the paid content, everyone who owns a copy of Kingdom Hearts III will also receive a new Keyblade + a new form free of charge. Details pertaining as to when the DLC will go live remains undisclosed. For those who somehow missed the details for the Critical Mode update, the patch includes the following features:
Critical Mode Features
- Maximum HP and MP are halved
- The frequency of situation commands and magic is lowered
- Sora can perform new abilities exclusive to this harder difficulty mode
- Adds the feature for players to carry over their Keyblades to a new game
- Keyblades that are carried over will return to their default strength
- (players can utilize Keyblades otherwise not obtained until later in the game)
Kingdom Hearts III is now available for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Check out the accolades trailer for the game below and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
"Kingdom Hearts III Accolades Trailer"
Source: Yanilyn Gaming, Kingdom Hearts