A new patch for Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Round 2
containing several character balance updates went live recently. Ver.E Balance Changes focuses on five characters in the game. One of whom is the crossover character from KOF Geese Howard who according to Avoiding the Puddle(responsible for translating the patch notes) has just been nerfed (see complete patch notes below).
T7FR-R2 - Version E Balance Changes
- b+2,4 (when hit from the front) - The bug where the move would transition into the throw animation on an aerial opponent has been fixed.
- Spinner Ball 1 - The damage of the move would change depending on the input timing of the attack, this has now been fixed.
- u/b+3 - The behavior of the opponent changing depending on if they were airborne or not after being hit with the attack is now fixed.
- b+3,2 - The 1st hit of the move now has 3 more frames of recovery added. (From -9F to -12F). On hit, it is now -1F instead of +2F. The tracking properties on the 2nd hit of the move being unintentionally improved depending on when you made the input is now also fixed.
- d+4,1~B - The jump status when you transition into Chaos Judgment stance has now been corrected to a standing status.
- qcf+2,1~B - The jump status when you transition into Chaos Judgment stance has now been corrected to a standing status.
As you may have noticed, King, Bob, Eddy, and Anna also got their own set of adjustments. Do take note that the following adjustments are now applied in the arcade version and will soon go live for both consoles and PC versions of the game. Stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
Source: Avoiding the Puddle