Another free update for Saber Interactive's World War Z recently went live for the console version of the game. Six Skulls update introduces new features including the new six skulls difficulty mode. Also available are the new melee weapon called the Wakizashi along with a unique Sniper Rifle variant to further boost your arsenal. On top of that are the new rules for ammo crates (see list below).
- Added new 6 skulls difficulty mode.
- Added Wakizashi melee weapon for completing any level on the new difficulty mode.
- Added unique Sniper Rifle variant for completing all levels on the new difficulty mode.
Ammo crates now have limited ammo available based on difficulty level. The amount of ammunition drained from the ammo crate depends on the weapon and how much ammo the player has left. On average, the distribution is:
- Easy – unlimited refills.
- Normal – unlimited refills.
- Hard – 12 full refills.
- Insane – 6 full refills.
- Extreme – 6 full refills.
The new update also comes with a wide variety of fixes along with some character perks and other general improvements for the game. Check out the complete patch notes for the new update through this LINK. Check out the new trailer below and stay tuned for more gaming news and updates.
"World War Z Six Skulls Update Trailer"
Source: Focus Home Interactive