A sneak-peek on the 2v2 multiplayer gameplay for Call of Duty Modern Warfare
was recently unveiled. Multiple battles 2V2 cage battles that take place in three maps. The first map called King takes place the inside a warehouse, then there's Pine which takes place at the exterior of a dense forest and last but not least is Stack set in a desert container yard (see details below).
This is a four-player, two-versus-two game mode.
It features a series of custom-made, confined maps; the smallest of those present in Multiplayer.
- Everybody gets the same loadout: Prove your adeptness with a wide variety of armaments!
- The loadouts switch every two rounds.
- The first duo to win six rounds wins.
- Each round lasts 40 seconds. After this, “Overtime” begins, and a flag spawns.
- The flag spawns if one or both players of each duo are still alive at the start of Overtime.
- Either team has 10 seconds to capture this flag. There is a three second capture time.
- During Overtime, you achieve victory by capturing this flag, or by defeating the other team.
- If no one defeats the other team or captures the flag, the duo with the higher health wins. If both sides have the same amount of health, the round is a draw.
- Each team switches to the opposite side of the map every two rounds.
The first three maps shown today are:
- King: The interior of a warehouse.
- Pine: The exterior of a dense forest.
- Stack: A desert container yard.
The multiplayer gameplay premier, on the other hand, will premier on August 1, 2019, at Twitch/CallofDuty. Check out the new footage below courtesy of GameSpot gameplay.
"COD:MW 2v2 Multiplayer Gameplay"
Source: Gamespot Gameplay, Call of Duty